- This event has passed.
Menzerna, Lake Country Mfg, DuraSlic Training
February 24 @ 10:00 am - February 25 @ 5:00 pm CST
Beginner Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating Certification
Day 1 of this course will instruct on using paint decontamination chemicals and the Menzerna polishing system and various polishing machines with Lake Country Manufacturing pads to apply compounds, polishes to prepare paint for ceramic coating. Certificate of training completion issued by Menzerna and Lake Country Mfg.
PART 1: Theoretical Foundations
• Paint structure (single stage vs clear coat)
• Washing & decontamination
• Polishing (Menzerna polishes & range of products and Lake Country Pad Knowledge with range of products)
PART 2: Practice
• Application of Menzerna’s range of polishes and Lake Country Manufacturing buffing pads
Day 2 will focus on coating application, troubleshooting and maintenance of ceramic coatings.
Each student will receive a Certified Installer certificate and ceramic coating issued by DuraSlic Ceramic Coatings
• Discussion of various levels of “hardness” in ceramic coating and how it protects the vehicle
• areas of vehicle where coatings can and should be applied to maximize vehicles aesthetic longevity
• benefits of ceramic coating protection
Additional topics of discussion:
• Marketing & advertising tips/strategies
• Price structures
• Business registration and requirements & tax filing tips
• Pre-service vehicle inspection
• When to offer warranties for service
THIS IS A 2-DAY TRAINING. Day 1: 10am-5pm, Day 2 10am-4pm