Justyna Brys is the newest (and liveliest) addition to our team of experienced detailing professionals at Lake Country. While running her own successful detailing shop in Belgium, Justyna has made a name for herself in the international car care industry that has taken her all around the world. Now an important member of our European squad, Justyna is looking forward to complementing our training programme in the UK and Europe, running classes at the Lake Country UK facility, in Belgium, and elsewhere (by appointment).
The Intermediate Polishing course is designed for detailing newcomers with minimal experience, and based around the following topics:
- Paint decontamination and masking
- Understanding basic paint defects and how to identify them
- Polishing pad options and how to pick the right one
- Machine polishing techniques using ‘orbital polishers’
- Intermediate machine polishing, including using mini machines
- Evaluating ‘true’ paint correction vs. fake results
- Pad cleaning and maintenance
We paint demo panels (with defects on purpose) specially in advance of this course to ensure you benefit from a perfect, controlled training environment.
All materials are included in the course fee and there will be no ‘taking turns’ – you get your own workstation, polishers etc. and direct personal assistance from Justyna.
We can offer recommendations for where to stay, local amenities etc.
The course fee is £1,000 + VAT (total = £1,200) per person, and there will be a maximum of 4 pupils.
To book your slot please contact Jay using the details below!
Bookings are closed for this event.