The Beginner Polishing course is a group training session designed for absolute newcomers, based around the following topics:
- Types of machine polishers
- What can go wrong, and how to avoid it
- Paint decontamination and masking
- Basic paint defects and how to identify them
- Polishing pad options and how to pick the right one
- Machine polishing techniques using ‘orbital polishers’
- Pad cleaning and maintenance
We paint demo panels (with defects on purpose) specially in advance of this course to ensure you benefit from a perfect, controlled training environment.
All materials are included in the course fee and there will be no ‘taking turns’ – you get your own workstation, polishers etc. and direct personal assistance from Jay.
We can offer recommendations for where to stay, local amenities etc.
The course fee is £250 including VAT per person, and there will be a maximum of 10 pupils.
To book your slot please contact Jay using the details below!
Bookings are closed for this event.